Posts Tagged ‘cure’
Boils are caused on the skin by a kind of a staph infection. Boils are divided into different categories such as furuncles, carbuncles, folliculitis, cystic acne, pilonidal cysts etc on the basis of their nature and location.
It is only in cases of carbuncles and some large or complicated boils that surgical removal becomes indispensable. Carbuncles are a group of interconnected furuncles with several drainage points. These boils can be handled the best by a medical practitioner.
In most cases, the boils wither away after some time. Some are mild enough to be treated at home in a natural way.
The natural cure for boils has several benefits. They are devoid of any side effects as none of the strong medications are involved. These methods are easy to be followed and are cost effective too. The natural cure for boils includes several methods of redressing the problem of boils and their recurrence. They are as follows:
- Garlic should be included in one’s diet as it an antiseptic. It helps in detoxification of the body. Thus it helps in curing boils as the toxins in the body also cause boils.
- Drinking a lot of water and including fiber in one’s diet helps one in keeping the bowels clean. This is essential in the treatment of boils because the problem of constipation worsens the skin problems. More waste products have to be removed from the system via the skin which creates problems.
- The role of the body’s immune system comes into play when the boils crop up. The white blood cells fight away the bacteria causing infection. However, if the immunity itself is weak, then the infection gets severe. Hence, a balanced diet including green leafy vegetables and fruits should be preferred. Moreover, refined foods, sugar, foods with added colors, preservatives etc must be avoided. It is prudent to have food in its natural form without any additives as they contain harsh chemicals
- Detoxification or cleansing if the body is essential as toxins in the system may cause boils. A herbal tea made by mixing goldenseal, Echinacea and burdock root should be consumed a few times a day as a natural cure for boils.
- Tea tree oil, which is used in toothpastes and mouthwashes, is an effective antibacterial agent. This oil is applied over the boil for a quick recovery. It acts as a natural antiseptic.
- Turmeric is well known for its therapeutic properties. It has an anti inflammatory effect on the skin and is a blood purifier. It can be taken internally or applied topically. One teaspoon of turmeric is mixed with a cup of warm water and consumed a few times daily for good results. As an alternative, it can be also taken in the form of a capsule of 450 mg. If one prefers to apply it, a paste should be made by mixing it with some water. One should be a little careful while applying it as turmeric stains are stubborn and do not go away easily.
- Castor oil is another powerful healing agent for curing boils. A little castor oil should be put on some cotton and tied over the wound with gauze. It can heal the boil in a matter of two days.
- Extra vitamins and minerals should be included in the diet during the treatment of boils to accelerate the healing process.
- Slices of tomatoes are gently warmed and placed over the boil. The outer leaf of a cabbage can also be warmed and used to cover the boil. The heat applied to the boils in such a way helps in drawing out the pus quickly.
- The betel leaf is gently warmed and is used to cover the boil after a little castor oil has been rubbed on its surface.
- A poultice is made by dipping a piece of bread in hot milk. When the bread reaches a tolerable temperature, it should be used to cover the boil directly.
- Heat treatment is effective in improving the blood circulation. This brings more white blood cells to the infected area. Cloth soaked in hot water is placed on the infected area several times in a day. Once the cloth gets cool, it should be replaced by a hot cloth.
Users Searched Following Terms for This Article:how to get rid of boils forever;How to get rid of a painful boil;how to cure boils forever;how to get rid of painful boils;boils on outer thigh;get rid of boils forever;how to get rid of boils;cure for boils getting rid of boils;how to get rid of boils naturally;natural ways to get rid of boils;how to get rid of a boil fast;Natural way to get rid of boils;boil on outer thigh;how to get rid of a boil on your thigh;how to get rid of Boil pain;natural ways to get rid of a boil;medical pictures of boils;boils on buttocks;how to lance a boil safely;getting rid of boils;how to get rid of a boil;natural ways to treat boils;boil on hip;how do you get rid of a boil on your leg;Stubborn boils;staph infection boils;how to safely lance a boil;carbuncles;how to get rid of a boil on your hip;cure boils forever;how to get rid of painful boil;Ingrown Hair Cyst;how to quickly get rid of a boil;get rid of boils naturally;painful boil on hip;staph infection boil;
A blind boil is one which does not suppurate perfectly or which fails to form a head. It refers to a sluggish boil which shows no signs of maturing and draining. It is a small bump on the skin which is red in color and does not contain pus. It is commonly known as a pimple.
Pimples are formed on the skin when the sebaceous glands become over active and produce more sebum than the skin can handle. The excessive sebum clogs the pores of the skin and gets mixed with dirt. These blocked pores become a breeding ground for the bacteria, which leads to a bacterial infection in the skin. The body tries to get into a defense mode and sends white blood cells to the infected region to kill the bacteria.
This results in the formation of white pus which consists of white blood cells, bacteria and dead tissues. Gradually a head or a pustule is formed on the boil, through which the pus gets drained. However in the case of a blind boil or a pimple, the infection is deep seated. So it does not form a head or opening through which the pus may get discharged.
In such a case, applying salicylic acid is advisable. It is an active component of lotions and creams used to cure pimples and keep the skin clean. Salicylic acid is easily available It is instrumental in the free movement of the sebum to the skin’s surface.
As prevention is better than cure, so it would be advisable to follow steps to prevent development of pimples.
Some diseases bring about hormonal changes which lead to the outbreak of pimples/ acnes. These underlying ailments should not be left untreated to curb the menace of blind pimples/ acne.
A healthy diet helps in curbing boils. Junk food has a detrimental effect on the skin, which shows up in the form of blind pimples, boils etc.
Some medicines can trigger pimples. So in case one notes that pimples start appearing after taking a certain medicine, one should consult the doctor immediately.
Meddling with the pimples in ways such as squeezing them or pinching them can make the problem complicated.
Certain harsh soaps, oil based make up products and hair sprays affect the skin.
Stress also triggers pimples, so it would be wise to try to eliminate the stress causing factors.
The best blind boils treatment is as follows:
- Efforts are made to convert the blind boil into a pustule. For this, heat treatment is applied, as in done with the usual boils with a head. Cotton balls are dipped in hot water and placed over the blind boil. This method, if repeated several times, helps in formation of a head or in curing the blind boil. One has to be a little patient with the blind boils treatment, as some time is required before results can be seen.
- Honey is widely used as an effective blind boils treatment due to its anti- bacterial properties.
- Fuller’s earth is also an effective cure for a flawless skin.
- A paste made out of orange peel when applied to pimples, helps in getting rid of them.
- Ripe tomato paste is applied to cure pimples also.
- Fresh garlic when rubbed on to the affected skin helps in reducing pimples and does not leave any scars too.
It has been found that the natural blind boils treatment is much better than taking medications. They do not have any side effects and do not dry the skin too. They also help in speedy recovery as compare with medicines.