Simple and Best Ways to Cure Cyst that Contains Pus
A cyst is a sac-like structure that may develop in any part of the body. It has the following characteristics:
- It is a closed structure that contains gaseous, semi-solid or liquid substances.
- If such a structure is filled with pus then it is called an abscess.
- Cysts may be benign as well as malignant.
- It is an abnormal sac that is not a normal part of the tissue where it occurs.
- The size of a cyst varies between microscopic ones to massive ones which can even displace organs.
The types of cysts that contain pus are as follows:
- Cystic acne
- Pilonidal cysts
As we have already discussed that if a cyst-like structure contains pus then it is referred to as an abscess. Cystic acne is also a type of an abscess that is a deep-seated and pus-filled infection. If left untreated it may leave scars on one’s skin.
Some of the safe and natural ways of curing cystic acne are as follows:
- Apply a paste of haridra and chandana on the face.
- Wash the face with anti-bacterial soaps.
- Avoid eating junk food.
- Do not eat too spicy, hot or oily food.
- Detoxification of the kidney, liver and the bowels is essential.
- Increase the water intake as it helps in expelling the poisonous toxins from the body.
The Pilonidal cyst is an abscess that occurs on the crease of the hips. It occurs mainly due to journeys that require long hours of sitting. Sometimes it grows in clusters which can create a cavity in the skin.
The following curative measures can help in dealing with this type of disorder:
- The pilonidal cyst region should be cleaned with a glycerin soap as it is mild and less irritating.
- The affected area should be kept clean and dry.
- Wash the affected area to clear any trace of debris, bacteria or hair. This helps in alleviating irritation in the pilonidal cysts.
- Oils, baby powders and herbal remedies should be avoided in curing pilonidal cysts.
These simple remedies may help one in controlling the cysts with pus in a satisfying way.