Constipation occurs when there is an infrequent bowel movement. The bowel movement is the foundation of our health. The body purges itself of the toxins through the bowel movement. Toxins are poisonous substances that are produced in our body. The removal of these toxins is essential for the maintenance of a healthy environment within the system.
Apart from the bowels, the skin, liver, lymph, intestines and kidney also help in the removal of the toxins.
If a person has constipation then the lymphatic system tries to eliminate some extra toxins via the skin and lungs. This can put an extra pressure on the skin.
If a person is suffering from constipation then it simply means that the toxins that were supposed to be removed from the body through feces remain stuck within. This can cause boil formation on the skin.
The skin usually removes the toxins through sweat. However, if constipation occurs then the extra toxins that the body tries to eliminate through the skin burden the skin and it breaks into boils.
This problem can be easily controlled by detoxification or preventing the dangerous toxins build-up in our system. For this it is essential to detoxify or cleanse the colon. This can be done by making some dietary and life-style changes such as:
- Drinking 8-10 glasses of water help in flushing out the toxins from the system.
- The secret of bowel cleansing and thus preventing boils on the skin is to have fresh vegetables and fruits. One should avoid processed and junk food.
- A high fiber diet also helps in keeping the colon clean. Herbal colon cleansing with psyllium seeds is also effective.
- Having a glass of water in which a dash of honey and some lemon juice have been added can help in removing the toxins.
- Constipation can be cured externally with warm baths and abdomen massage with stimulating essential oils such as Rosemary, Marjoram etc
By now we have understood that constipation builds up toxins in the body. The presence of toxins in the body is one of the major causes of boils. So, constipation can result in boil formation.